Who doesn't love chocolate? I love chocolate my family loves chocolate, I mean everyone loves chocolate ok good now that we have that established lol. I was thinking the other day about how much much my husband loves chocolate and knowing that he was needing some goodies for his lunch I thought these Gluten Free Chocolate Toffee Chip Cookies would be just the perfect thing for him and the kids. So I got myself to thinking about just how chocolately I wanted to get and that is when I came up with this perfect blend of cocoa, chocolate chips, and toffee and if that wasn't enough a little white chocolate
to make things a little more tasty.
I think this is the perfect cookie that will satisfy that over whelming chocolate
craving here on out, with a tall glass of milk or a bowl of ice
cream I think this Gluten Free Double Chocolate Toffee Chip Cookies
are amazingly good.
Gluten Free Double Chocolate Toffee Chip Cookies
Prep time: PT15M
Cook time: PT11M
Total time: PT2H26M
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter Softened (I used earth balance)
- 2 Whole Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 2-1/4 Cup All Purpose Gluten Flour
- 1-3/4 Cups Chocolate Chips (I used dairy free chips)
- 3/4 Cup Toffee Bits
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips For Garnish (optional)
- In a stand mixer add white sugar, brown sugar, and softened butter.
- Cream sugar mixture on medium speed and slowly add eggs.
- Cream mixture until light and fluffy.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- When mixture becomes fluffy add vanilla, salt, baking soda, and cocoa.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and add gluten free flour 1 cup at a time.
- On very low speed add chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours or over night.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- With a small cookie scoop place 12 even sized dough balls on cookie sheet.
- Place 4 white chocolate chip pieces on top of dough balls.
- Bake for 11 minutes or according to your oven.
- Remove from oven and let cool on your cookie sheet until cool enough to place on a cooling rack to finish cooling.