4 large eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup coconut milk (or milk of choice, I used So unsweetened coconut milk)
1 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (1lemon) and the zest from that lemon
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups Rachelle's flour blend (or any gluten free flour of your choice)
1 teaspoon xanthum gum
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
Rachelle's flour blend
2 cups brown rice flour
2 cups white rice flour
1 1/3 potato starch (not potato flour)
2/3 cups tapioca starch/flour
Mix ingredients together in a ziploc bag
1. Preheat oven to 350 grease a 9x13 or pan of your choice
2. In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment or with a hand mixer beat eggs for 3-5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, combine coconut milk or milk of choice with oil, lemon juice, zest and extracts
4. In another bowl, whisk together Rachelle's flour blend, xanthum gum, salt and baking powder.
5 On low speed, slowly add dry and wet mixtures to egg and sugar mixture until just combined.
6. Pour cake into pan of choice and bake until toothpick comes out clean, 25-28 min.