Gluten-free Raspberry Bars
These gluten-free dairy-free Raspberry bars are absolutely delicious, made with very few ingredients which makes this recipe incredibly easy to make. People will think you spent hours in the kitchen creating this dessert, it is a sure crowd pleaser. This recipe can be made with any type of jam you choose. Raspberry, Blueberry, Peach, Strawberry and the list goes on.Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: 40 Minutes
Total time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 15-18 bars
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter (softened)
- 2 Cups All Purpose Gluten-free Flour
- 2 Cups Certified Gluten-free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Raspberry Jam (may add more)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine brown sugar, gluten-free flour, baking soda, salt, rolled oats, and butter, mix until all butter is worked through and creates small crumbly mixture. Press 2 1/2 cups of crumb mixture on the bottom of your pan, press gently covering all holes.
- spoon jam on top of crust evenly, put remaining crumb mixture on the top and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy~