Easy GF Turkey Meatballs
Do you ever get a hankering for spaghetti and meat balls? I sure do, I make this recipe for my family of four kids and a husband who love meat balls. This recipe is not only simple but delicious.Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 2 Whole Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Diced Onion
- 1 Whole Egg (or egg substitute)
- 1/4 Cup Gluten-free Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic Powder
- Combine all ingredients mix until thoroughly combined and roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Brown meat balls for 10 minutes on medium heat until golden brown. Transfer into your favorite sauce and cook until done. I used my Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce for my meatballs.