Gluten-free Strawberry Vodka
Every summer I make home made gluten-free vodkas, raspberry vodka, limoncello, and strawberry vodka. These are a family favorite passed down from my husband's Grandmother Lois, she is an amazing cook. I always love to visit with her and listen to all her cooking and baking stories. Thank you Grandma for this recipe! This recipe is amazingly easy and very tasty. Enjoy!Prep time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 10 weeks
- 1 Fifth Smirnoff 100 Proof Vodka (gf)
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Quarts Fresh Strawberries (8 Cups)
- Combine all ingredients in a 1 gallon jar, stir until you can no longer see sugar on the bottom.
- Screw lid on jar and store in a cool dark place for 10 weeks.
- Stir once a week for 10 weeks, after 10 weeks strain through cheese cloth and pour into glass bottles or your favorite containers.