Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies
Who doesn't LOVE Peanut Butter Cookies?? These are a favorite in our home, with four kids and a husband I can hardly keep up. My family has been badgering me to make them cookies for quite sometime now so I decided it was time to make something they haven't had in a while with the weather changing getting a little cooler it always makes me think and crave Peanut Butter Cookies gluten-free at that, I can hardly wait for you all to try these because they are delicious.Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 11 Minutes per batch
Yield: 36 Cookies
- 1 cup Butter (I used earth balance)
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Gluten-free Flour(I used Jules)
- 4-5 tablespoons White Sugar (for rolling)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- In a stand mixer or medium sized bowl cream butter, white sugar, brown sugar until combined and fluffy, add eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add peanut butter, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt, mix until combined.
- Add flour and mix until fluffy, cover and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- With a small ice cream scoop roll into balls and roll balls into sugar coating evenly.
- Place on a cookie sheet with a silpat or parchment paper to avoid sticking.
- Bake for 11 minutes and remove to a wire rack to cool