My husband is a cookie fanatic, he absolutely loves cookies of any kind, especially when it comes to
chocolate. When I told him that I was making these cookies with chocolate and toffee he could hardly wait to try them as the house smelled amazing. I have a little tip to share with you, have you ever noticed that the first batch of cookies that you make never really turn out that great? **Tip**
Preheat your oven with the empty cookie sheets you plan on using and don't remove them until your oven has come to temp. Remove warm cookie sheets and place your cookie dough on warm sheets and bake. Your cookies will come out great every time.
Prep time: PT3H15M
Total time: PT3H26M
Yield: 5 Dozen Cookies
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 3/4 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter (I Used Earth Balance)
- 2 Whole Organic Eggs (Room temperature)
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extact
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2-1/2 Cups All Purpose Gluten-free Flour (Jules)
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 Cup Toffee Chips
- In a stand Mixer ad butter, white sugar, and brown sugar, cream together.
- Add eggs one at a time and cream for 1-2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add vanilla, sea salt, and baking soda.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and add gluten free four.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl once again and add chocolate chips and toffee chip, mix until just combined.
- Refrigerate mixture for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat to prevent sticking.
- Cook for 11 minutes and cool on a wire rack.