Gluten free Blackberry Bars
Prep time: PT15M
Cook time: PT35M
Total time: PT45M
Yield: 18 Bars
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened (I used earth balance dairy free)
- 2 Cups Gluten free Rolled Oats
- 2 Cups All Purpose Gluten free Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Blackberry Jam or Jam of Choice
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl ad brown sugar, butter, rolled oats, gf flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Combine ingredients until mixture resembles course crumbly mixture.
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Place 2-1/2 cups of crumbly mixture in the bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Press mixture lightly forming into pan.
- Spread jam evenly over crumb mixture.
- Place remaining crumb mixture over jam.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top.