Gluten Free Tri Berry Cobbler
Prep time: PT15M
Cook time: PT50M
Total time: PT1H5M
- FOR THE FILLING:
- 4 Cups Berries (2 Cups Blackberries 1 Cup Strawberries 1 Cup Blueberries)
- 2 Tablespoons All Purpose Gluten-free flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 Cup All Purpose Gluten-free Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter (Or Butter of Choice)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl place berries, sugar and gf flour.
- Combine ingredients until they are coated evenly and no powder remains in the bowl.
- Set filling aside.
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- In a small bowl add gf flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Stir together.
- Create a well in the middle of the flour mixture and add egg.
- Stir mixture until it resembles small crumbs.
- Place berry mixture in an ungreased 11x7x1.5 inch pan.
- Spread berry mixture evenly in the pan.
- Place flour mixture on top of berry mixture spreading evenly.
- Drizzle melted butter on top of crumb topping.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until topping is golden brown.