Gluten-free Dairy-free Chocolate/Chocolate Chip Muffins
Muffins, I love muffins, these muffins are great for breakfast, or a quick snack. I love the chocolate chips in these muffins, they create a bit of extra flavor you would not expect!!Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 2/3 cups Gluten-free Cocoa
- 1 3/4 cups All Purpose Gluten-free flour(Jules)
- 1 1/4 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips(dairy free)
- 2 Whole Eggs (or egg replacer)
- 3/4 cups So Dairy Free Coconut Milk(unsweetened and heated)
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line muffin pan with paper or foil muffin cups, spray muffin cups with any non-stick spray of your choice.
- In a stand mixer combine eggs, brown sugar, oil, vinegar,vanilla, salt, mix until well combined. Slowly add baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, flour, and coconut milk, mix until just combined. Fold chocolate chips in to batter. Scoop batter into muffin cups to the very top, this batter will not spread out but will mushroom up.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes remove from oven to a wire rack, when completely cooled place in ziploc bag and keep in freezer, this will create a nice moist muffin.