Honey Maple Coconut Granola
Home made gluten free maple almond, pecan, coconut granola, perfect for cereal, yogurt topper, or just a plain snack!Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 45 Minutes
Total time: 50 Minutes
- 3 Cups Certified Gluten-free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Coconut
- 6 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Wildflower Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pure Almond Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line a jelly roll pan with silpat or parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl combine gluten-free oatmeal, sliced almonds, chopped pecans, sliced coconut, and salt, set aside.
- In a small pan add maple syrup, coconut oil, and honey. Cook until just melted on medium heat, when melted add vanilla and almond extracts, pour into your oat mixture and stir until everything is combined.
- Pour mixture onto lined cookie sheet, place in the oven. Stir mixture every 15 minutes until golden brown. Let cool thoroughly, at this point you can add any dried fruit you wish, place in a ziploc bag or any other air tight container.
- *NOTE* Mixture will NOT get crunchy until it is completely cooled.